Sunday, September 20, 2009

Zac & Kristin: Engagement Session

Welcome to a special Sunday post of the 5th Street Photography Blog. Normally I don't post on the weekends, but I felt it was needed in order to show off this wonderful couple!

Zac & Krisin are Science Majors who attended UW-Madison and currently live in Chicago. We were given our own special UW-Madison tour as we traveled across campus for their engagement session. We had a blast hanging out and getting to know Zac & Kristin, and are super-excited for their big day next year! Enjoy!!

Nicole and I loved this sculpture! Though still not sure what it is supposed to represent... : )
As seen in a prior 'Behind the Scenes' post, this is a free flowing water wall.
Early morning on Lake Mendota off Union South. Slight fog still on the water.
Nicole grabbed this one, which I think is my favorite of the set.
Another Nicole shot - she has a wonderful way of capturing the connection...




No comments:

Post a Comment