Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Idea's for your photographs

I have a helmet on, rations and something to drink. You could say I am hunkering down for a while as I work on the pile of Engagement, Family, Couples, and Children Sessions we have shot over the last few weeks. With this at the top of my mind, I wanted to remind people of the many different things one can do with their photos besides just putting them in an album.

Last year Nicole and I were saving our pennies, so we couldn't spend too much on Christmas gifts for family. So we decided to take photos from Aubrey's first year and make a 2009 calendar to hand out to everyone. The response we received was way more than we anticipated and so we are tinkering around with doing the same thing for 2010.

So with the holiday season approaching (just look at the stores selling x-mas next to the halloween stuff!), don't forget to use photographs you have had taken over the last year to help make great gifts - calendars, cards, t-shirts, mugs, etc.

On a side note, I just had to post this image of one of our Child Care kids who has literally grown up with Aubrey. We decided to have spaghetti on this day - and the spaghetti exploded!



No comments:

Post a Comment