Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Last Chance for Benefit & Short Hiatus

Due to illnesses with some clients, we had to reschedule some of the Rocco Benefit sessions to this week. Because of this, we are still honoring the reduced family/children sessions where all but $5 will go towards the Meriter NICU. However you only have until September 19th to book and get a session in!

Due to the amount of editing I'll have to be doing in the coming weeks, I'm going to take a short hiatus from blogging this Friday thru Sunday. At the beginning of the summer, I made it a personal goal to do a blog post every day M-F and think I've done pretty good - even posting more than once a day and on a few weekends. So if anyone follows this on a daily basis, I apologize for missing this Friday ahead of time - but I got a stack of files calling my name asking for the creative magic dust to be sprinkled upon them, and I must oblige! So I leave you with a couple shots from a recent visit to the Madison Henry Vilas Zoo...

Self-Family Shot taken w/the point'n'shoot...
And seriously, I think Aubs and this Tiger have some connection! He was lying on the ground until we came up and then he started pacing again and rubbing up against the glass where aubrey was standing.

Hope everyone has a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!

-mJc

No comments:

Post a Comment