Friday, September 11, 2009

Family/Children Portraits for Rocco - part 3

Here is Part 3 of the Benefit for Rocco Family/Children portraits we are doing where money goes to the Meriter NICU! I love all the different flavors of the photos I've been capturing this week. Some people want more portraiture-posed shots and others are up for the candid spontaneity look. Please sit back and enjoy Part 3 samples from the most recent families...

Samuel & Family
To help Samuel smile, his parents would pick him up and swing him. Made for a great candid!
Samuel brought his dog Strider who was very good looking and well behaved dog. He'll have to teach our labs a thing or two!

This next family is actually our next door neighbors who wanted to get in on the benefit. And I'm glad they did as I've been hoping to photograph their family for a while. Here are a few sneak peaks from their session we did last night...

The Green Family
The walking shot. Typically I ask people to walk right over me, luckily though no one steps on me : )
Karen said they have a black'n'white walking away shot of their two eldest sons and wanted one for little Simon. I have several, but this is my fav, and I loved the golden light - I'll give them a black'n'white one also though. : )

I'm headed to Arena, WI today for another Child Session. Then we have 2 Family Sessions Saturday, and Sunday is packed with 3-4 Family Sessions. I am looking forward to each and every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment