Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Behind the Camera Scenes #2

I feel like I am coming up for air today after a long week of Family/Children/Couples shoots from the Rocco Benefit we put together this last week. We had an outstanding turnout and I have a lot of editing to accomplish in the weeks ahead. But I am super-excited after seeing so many great images and smiling faces as I went through them all trying to pick out sneak peaks.

For todays post, I thought I would share some more recent behind the camera scenes of Nicole and I in action from recent shoots...

After photographing a couple by a free-fall water wall, they said you gotta look straight up at it. Mike was there in a heartbeat and sure enough, its like looking into the Matrix, like the water was slowed down!
Here Nicole is shown working a low angle for the shot. We usually climb, crouch, jump, and sometimes crawl to get our unique look. Plus its a good workout!
Sometimes we us props that we bring with us during shoots. Here Mike is demonstrating the proper way not to use the frame during a family session.

No comments:

Post a Comment