Monday, August 9, 2010

Project: Collecting Cars

An idea formed in my head as I photographed a family one day last year. They wanted to get a few shots with a collectible car the dad had been fixing up for a long time. You could tell how proud he was with the work he put into it. So I thought to myself, why not photograph a story of people and their cars?

This will be probably be one of those long-term projects when I'm not taking rad (80's term) pictures of awesome people. But it is something I do plan on doing and putting together an album or book which tells story of a car and its owner.

If you have a car that you have put a lot of love and work into, drop us an email to talk about a possible photo shoot. And be sure to tell me about the story behind the automobile.

^From the collectible car night at Quaker Steak & Lube, Middleton - 2010

Loved this custom grill, Middleton - 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment