Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Being a Parent is an Adventure

I love being a parent!

I sometimes look back at the sample shots of the photos I have taken of aubrey since she was born and I think of the many adventures she has already been on in life. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I see her experience something for the first time. Nicole and I get so proud of our little girl and cannot believe how much she has grown already!

This past weekend, Aubrey had her first ever haircut. She did awesome! I have been seeing my friend Leia for haircuts since I was a teenager (with hair that went past my neck). She has since invited us to her home for haircuts. So we went over last weekend for me to get a haircut. Then we asked if Aubrey wanted one and she jumped right in my lap and let Leia comb and trim her hair. She seemed very proud to have here hair cut!


Later that day we took Aubs to the Splashpark in Middleton. Man I wish we had these when I was growing up. A splashpark is essentially public park where water gets shot out, dumped out, and splattered out of all sorts of holes in and out of the ground. Aubs had a blast, being blasted by water! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment