Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Missy & Keith: Wedding Sneaks

^The peace symbol charm holds a special place in Missy's heart.

Greetings and welcome to a sneak preview of Missy & Keiths wedding day photos from this past Saturday at the Overture Center. I had an absolute blast with the two of them and their wedding party (But who couldn't have fun when they had such awesome nicknames as Fish, Double-Stack, and Fred. : )!

The gorgeous ceremony was held on the rooftop of the Museum of Art and was officiated by Keith's close friend Cory who recently came back from Iraq. We then traveled up a block to the capitol for some shenanigans before heading back for the reception at one of the Overture's beautiful halls.

This is also the first wedding where I didn't have my partner in crime with me as second/primary shooter. My wife, Nicole is due to give birth any day now. So even though she wanted to see Missy & Keith if only for an hour, I made her stay at home by super-glueing the door shut. In her place was the fabulous Ingrid Laas of Ingrid Laas Creative Services. Thanks Ingrid for helping fill in!

Now enough words, let's get down to the sneaks...

^Ingrid shot of Missy getting ready. I always love how focused the girls are on getting the dress on. : )

^On the rooftop of the Museum of Art- such a gorgeous venue!

^I got the lady's to start singing Sweet Caroline during our 'formals' - "ba ba baaaaa..."

^I loved the reception hall they were in! The best man - Nick - along with the rest of the wedding party turned his toast into a Family Fued game show on the fab couple... it was hil-ar-ious!

No comments:

Post a Comment