Sunday, August 29, 2010

Brian & Molly: Wedding sneak peeks

^Congrats Brian & Molly!

I spent this past Saturday in beautiful Appleton, WI for Brian & Molly's wedding. These two cracked me up all day long. They were both all smiles from the time I said 'hi' until the time I had to leave. If Nicole wasn't about to give birth at any time, I definitely would have stayed off the clock to just chillax and hang out. Thank you Brian & Molly for finding us and letting us point our camera's at you. : )

Mad props again go out to the one and only Ingrid for 2nd shooting with me while Nicole is sidelined!

Now onto some sneaks... (catch the new watermark logo; and the new site is coming soon...)

^The First English Lutheran church was amazing! I loved the lighting and natural look

^You may ask how Molly gets her man to smile so naturally? The answer is....
^Grab his rear end!

No comments:

Post a Comment