Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kerri - a Birthday Bash

^Happy Birthday Kerri...s feet? (I joke, I kid. I just loved the ink on her feet)

Last Friday evening I was asked to photograph Kerri's birthday where there was a gathering of friends and good times. This birthday was special to Kerri as she lost an incredible amount of weight! Way to go Kerri! I am honored you chose me to capture all the laughter, love, shenanigans, and Rock Band action! : )

Now onto the sneaks...

^I stole Kerri & her husband right away for some couple shots outside while the rain let up.

^It' time to start getting real, the Real World with Kerri & her close friends.

^I could not resist getting a shot of Jason's shirt - Thundercats Hoooooo!

^We're getting the band back together!

^Kerri ripped the vocals during one set

^There had been severe storms most of the day, but it cleared up for Kerri & Jason to show a little sunset lovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment