Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday: Week 2

Welcome to Weigh In Wednesday Week 2:
Every Wednesday I am going to dedicated the blog to my goal to losing 30lbs

^Family shot on the plane heading to Vegas for the photography convention. You can tell I have some weight to lose in my face as my chin has disappeared!

I 7lbs lost this week thanks to Las Vegas! We did Vegas for two days for a photography convention (full post coming soon) where we brought Aubs & Ella with. Little did we think to bring a stroller so there was a lot of child carrying all over. But this worked to our advantage as our bodies got a really good work out. And even with eating overpriced McD's & Krispy Kreme's these two days, I still lost 7lbs!

Now, I just have to figure out how to keep this trend up while at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment