Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Osiedacz Family - Sneak Peeks

^Meet the Osiedacz family



It was a warm Sunday afternoon when I pulled the car up to the house. Dan was clearing off the sidewalk from melting snow and Heather stood at the door welcoming me inside where I was introduced to Stella and Augie.


Augie is 10 months and starting to crawl though he will probably go straight to walking : ). Stella who is 2 going on 3 was slightly shy of me at first - but I later found out she talked about me that night. I received a facebook post from Heather saying Stella told her 'Mike fell in the snow and took our picture'. (yes, I do some silly stuff at times, like stick my toosh in the snow or smash a snowball on my head. And sometimes I do it when I'm not even taking pictures - just ask Nicole : )


Thank you Osiedacz family, it was great meeting you and I'm honored you asked me to capture your family's personality... And now for some sneaks ->

^Augie loves to wave which caught on to everyone waving - even me : )

^Augie showing off his skills at chewing plastic soccer balls wows the crowd.

^Heart this one, Augie is holding a cherished ornament.

^Stella got this really cool wooden doll house for Christmas. She was very proud of it.

^Stopped traffic for some mom & dad time - they still got 'it'

^Two of my fav candid shots of the day

^I love that the kids are totally into their parents with this image - it shows the love.

^Mom hearts Augie

^You know you live in Wisconsin when there is still snow on the ground, it's 45 degrees and everyone is wearing short sleeves and no socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment