Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday: Week 1

Welcome to Weigh In Wednesday Week 1:
Every Wednesday I am going to dedicated the blog to my goal to losing 30lbs.

^Retro picture of myself as a teenager. This is my goal for my 30's.

Well, I'm not sure if this week was a good week or bad week. I didn't lose any pounds, but also didn't gain any. I attempted to work on portion control with some days not having much success. I'm not sure what it is, I just feel the need to eat more than I need sometimes. For example, I made meat loaf the other day with mashed potatos. I ended up having seconds cause it tasted so good, but regretted it afterwards cause I was so stuffed!

I did do one work out with weights this past week. My goal is to do 3 days a week on weights and 4 days a week cardio. The hardest part for me and work outs is finding the time. Though I have started a habit of walking up and down stairs once a day for about 10 minutes. Enough to generate heavy breathing and a slight sweat.

This week we are gearing up for our Vegas trip with the girls for the photography (WPPI) convention. I expect to do more walking around during the trip - so let's see if that helps jumpstart my road to health.

^Photo from Nicole's Blackberry at night time. It is showing how Aubrey is excited for a plane ride as we started packing our bags. I, however, am using it as my new desktop wallpaper to remind myself to get healthy. Can you figure out why? : )



No comments:

Post a Comment